Thursday 20 February 2014

Voicing my Opinion

Since changing my attitude to life, I want to share how I feel in as many ways as possible.
I want to make a difference anyway I can. So I have chosen to voice my opinion of life here and also on my other networking platforms. I already have a YouTube channel, however many of the videos I made because I thought I should, not because I wanted to. Like my blog I've decided to start again with YouTube. I deleted the majority of my videos (the ones I didn't enjoy) and I am planning on making videos which make me happy. I love my blog. I'm writing about things I care for and I'm not just doing it for the sake of it, I'm doing it because I enjoy it and I want people to know how I feel.
That's what I want my YouTube and Instragram to also be about. I want all these Social networking sites to flow and work together. I am super excited to start making video that mean something to me and I am even more excited for you to see them.

I want it to be more than just a hobby, I want it to be something that I am extremely passionate about. I would love to hear your suggestions on what videos you think I should make or any questions you want me to answer. I will be making a video at least once a week and blogging much more often.
Since I want my blog and YouTube channel to work together a lot of the videos will be about my opinion on life. Although my blog has just begun and I am yet to drive into my interests such as Fashion, baking and beauty. Over-time I hope you all will get a better idea of who I am. 

Let me know any suggestions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment