Sunday 23 February 2014

My Goals 2014

At the beginning of each year we usually find we're setting unachievable goals and asking too much of ourselves. 
That is also what I did.
Although it is almost March and defiantly not the new year there's still no reason I can't look at my past in a positive way and think of goals which will benefit the present and my future.
You don't need to wait for a specific day to start making changes in your life. If you realise you want to change for the good or want to start doing more things that make you happy then just do it.

Since I've completed changed the way I see the world and how I want to live my life I decided to look back at my past in a positive sense and also think of who I want to be in this moment. So I could create some new achievable goals that will make me feel like a better person and be proud of what I'm doing.

I have actually written down a list of goals on my phone. Some are very minimal and others not so much but each means something to me. You should make goals that you what to achieve for yourself, no one else. If doing something will also make your parents proud then that's just a gain. Always remember that you're in control of your life.

Goals 2014:


Focus on who I want to be
Love & Enjoy (in general)
Create and Love myself
Make the most out of 2014, make the most out of today.
Learn, Explore & Develop
Blog at least twice a week
Make a video at least once a week (because it's something I love and am passionate about doing).
Be my own best friend (want to want to please myself)
Do things that make me happy (sometimes it's easy to get lost in work, I'm doing to give myself time).
Exercise every day
Be my own inspiration (be proud of the person I am or am becoming).
Love how I look (not at all in an arrogant way, except who I am and how I look and be content with that).
Stay Positive
Live in the moment, live for the future.
Don't worry about money, treat myself and buy nice things (I hate spending money. I want to feel as if I am allowed to treat myself sometimes)
Be the best version of yourself!
Make University a great experience.
Love who I am, be my own role model, embrace who I am, love being me.
No negative thoughts
Do something every day that's worth taking a photo of!
Appreciate the world.
Show compassion for all living creates.
Wake up earlier and seize the day.
Work hard & reward myself
Explore who I am, who others are and the world beneath my feet.

These are my goals for 2014. Yes there are a lot but none of them are unachievable. They're goals but they're also words of encouragement to make me want to see the best in life and live it my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment