Wednesday 19 February 2014

What is life?

Have you ever just sat staring at a blank wall thinking about why we're here, what is the meaning of life, why do we exist?
When I think about 'Life' I'm overwhelmed with emotion. Actually, I'm overwhelmed with desirer and happiness - Isn't life incredible! Just think about it, think about who you are, what you can do; Dream, speak, love. It's unbelievable.
Although the meaning of life itself hasn't yet been decided, it's a existence. For some unknown reason you've been given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity to live.
You have been given a chance and it is completely up to you what you decide to do with it. But for me, the answers simple. To make the most out of an amazing opportunity and love every moment of it.

We have all been given this chance, yet some people chuck their lives away, and other do choose to end theirs. I'm not saying that how I chose to live is right and that there is no other way.
Of course there is. That's the beauty of it. While we are all the same we each have the ability to make choices.

I choose to have an amazing and positive existence. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment