Wednesday 19 February 2014

Who inspires me?



Essena (instragram - essenaoneill)
Create Yourself. I love this saying. Be yourself, be the best you can be and embrace that.
Each morning when you wake up remind yourself that this is your life and that you should be enjoying every moment of it! I was heavily influenced by Essena. She embraces life and lives it her way. She is so inspirational and if you haven't already I would persuade you to take a look at her blog - http://www.essena.com.au/

I found Essena on instragram and fell in love with her attitude and self being. She's positive and happy, that's reflected throughout her life and her lifestyle choice. I was incredibly inspired by her, basically it's changed the way I see the world.
When I first found out that she was 17 (a year younger then myself) I was extremely jealous, 'I wish I was like her when I was 17'. Then I thought wait no, I'm only a year older then her. It's never too late!

I decided that I was going to be inspired by her to live my life my way. I want to create myself and embrace who I am. I want to love myself. By that I don't be mean self obsessed, I mean look past my flaws, I don't have very good skin, my hair isn't very nice, I'm not very tall. That's who I am and I can't change that, so I might as well love it.
Imagine you are your own best friend and would do anything to please yourself.
That's how I live my life. Obviously something there's things that you have to do that you may not enjoy. But just stay positive. One of the aims of my blog is to really encourage you all to be yourselves and live your life!





No comments:

Post a Comment