Tuesday 18 February 2014

A new style?

With this whole 'New me' thing in mind I've decided that I want to change my look. I want to change the colour, although I don't really like the idea of having to have keep getting my roots dyed. So I thought I would try Semi Permanent - Bad decision.
I decided to try and dye it blonde, it came out ginger and only dyed my roots. That's right, imagine that. That's how I look. I'm currently washing my hair ALOT and hoping that the colour will begin to fade soon. Even though it all went very wrong I am still glad I've done it (see the positive). Now I know not to ever do it again and it's made me decide that I want to get it done professionally.

You don't know unless you try.

When the colour fades I'm going to go to the hair dressers and have it done there. I'm going to get it trimmed and layered. I'm also going to get it coloured. Don't worry I know it's bad for my hair but I have lots of dry and damage treatment to repair it!
Since I don't want to worry about having to keep getting it dyed I'm thinking about having the roots my natural colour then have it kind of fades to blonde. It's hard to explain. Similar to the picture below, I suppose it will kind of be like ombre but really, really high up...



It's hard to explain, hopefully a hairdresser will be able to understand me? Although I can't get it done until the ginger is washed out my hair (please be soon). Until then it's hats all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment