Tuesday 18 February 2014

New me also means new blog?

As you may know my attitude to life has taken a turn for the Great! I seriously cannot believe how much more I've enjoyed this month. The week's events have just about been the same, but I've made them better myself. If you didn't know already I am no longer miserable, 'should I do that' and boring Evie. I am now positive, happy, please myself Evie and I love it!
Who knew being happy could make you so, well happy!
What I'm saying may sound odd, but really try and be as positive as you can. Please yourself, love yourself and your life (you only have one). I just thought, enough is enough. I want to really (and I mean really) love my life. I'm choosing to wake up every morning so why not make each morning great! I'm choosing to go to University, so why not make that a great (not worried and stressful) experience!

Now you know the new me, you'll have to be introduced to my new and improved blog! Well it's the same blog but It's showing you different things. My blog is going to mainly be focused on my lifestyle, my thought and my interests. I really want to have fun with my blog, I want to enjoy writing and reading it! I believe I can do that if I write about things that I am passionate about! Obviously living on my own in a cold country and not being able to dress amazingly this time of the year or have someone take pictures of me may not help but I will try my best!

One of the aims of my blog is to really encourage you all to be yourselves and live your life! I cannot believe that I've only just decided to embrace life but it's never too late.
Get ready for a new style of blog and a new me...

Considering my blogs new'ness I decided to give it an update! I took a risk and even changed the name, I want to go for something much more personal so I chose my name. I also changed the look of my blog by going for a sea blue theme and adding pictures. What do you all think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment